Send us a message !!
If an accident has left you with chronic neck or back pain, you can turn to us.
Taking care of your spinal injury is first priority after an accident — and we’re here to keep things simple. From automobile accidents to slip and falls, we have a team dedicated to both personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.
We keep your patient journey stress-free by providing:
- A dedicated team to assist with your spine care needs.
- Review and assistance with documentation.
- Specialists in personal injury claims to guide you through the process.
- A streamlined experience for you and your loved ones.
Outpatient procedures with no lengthy recovery
With some of the world’s best spine surgeons on our team, you’re in good hands. Our board-certified surgeons+ are trained in our minimally invasive outpatient procedures which use a less than 1-inch incision to help our patients get back on their feet.
Our muscle-sparing techniques help our patients avoid the unnecessary muscle damage associated with traditional open spine surgery in a hospital setting. In fact, our outpatient spine procedures allow patients to return home or to their hotel rooms just a few hours after surgery.
Why choose Austin Midtown Ambulatory Surgery Center?
- Board-certified surgeons.
- Outpatient procedure.
- In-house diagnostic services at most locations.
- Quicker recovery and return to work than traditional open back surgery.
- State-of-the-art facilities nationwide.
- No hospital-associated costs.
- Patient satisfaction score of 98.